Tuesday 21 April 2015

Dear John Key

Dear John Key

I heard that you said that you were going to  abolish pocket money well I disaprove of that idea. do not abolish pocket money. yes we do buy lollies not all the time.Sometimes we like  buying games,clothes also shoes.We can't buy things without pocket money Mum or Dad will say 'NO'Also I do athletics and if I get a p.b. (personal best) I get 10 dollars and that's all I get.ARE YOU CRAZY?
seriously I need pocket money because how will I save up Australia if I can't get pocket money. WHY WHY WHY are you doing this?now I will never  be able to follow my dreams thanks to you.You said that you said that families struggling to pay there bills well your the goverment so just lower the bills and life will be so much easier am I right? if I found a one hundred dollars do think I would really spend all of it on lollies?  well sure id spend a little on lollies but  guess what us kids do like lollies but some don't.I'm saying that you could help NZ by giving some of your money your self. Now thats a letter from me to you.


Sincerely Charlee Knowler

No comments:

Post a Comment